What is the correct spelling for CEMIC?
This word (Cemic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEMIC
- mac These chicks wanna roll wit a mac Shawty stay clean show the crease in my slack – Happy Juice by Keri Hilson
- seismic Somebody suggested that the venom should be dislodged from the patient's stomach, so an emetic was administered in the form of a handful of common salt, with immediate and seismic effect.
- semi With Protestant ideas, we have semi -Catholic Churches.
- semitic And it is curious that in this last and sternest phase of Greek thought, not the founder only, but a large proportion of the successive leaders of the school, came from this and other places having Semitic elements in them.
- sic My gran'father's an auld man, as I was gaein' on to say, an' has hardly breath eneuch to fill the bag; but he wad be efter dirkin' onybody 'at said sic a thing, and till he heard that gun he wad gang on blawin' though he sud burst himsel.
- sumac It was guarded by two of his servants named Hualpa Titu and Sumac Yupanqui.