What is the correct spelling for CEN?
This word (Cen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CEN
- ben But this Ben seemed in no hurry to do.
- can What can Betty know about it?"
- ce The door opened and an old lady in a black silk gown inquired, "Qu'est-ce que vous voulez, M'sieu'?"
- cent You know I haven't a cent of money, now that my salary is stopped."
- den How do you like my den?
- e'en And all of these I'd give for the street Where I my sweetheart first did meet, And e'en the street I'd give as the price To meet him again-aye, but for a trice!
- en It was quite evident that French's column would have to leave Kroonstad before Hutton's, and that owing to the rapid advance of the troops in front it would be impossible for the two supply columns to join up en route.
- fen Win from the waters every stagnant fen, Where truant rills escape my conscious ken; And break those remnant rocks that still impede My current crowding thro the gaps I made.
- gen The word in O.E. seems to have been declined both as an i-stem and an n-stem, the n-stem forms being used more particularly in the gen.
- hen "Like a hen that didn't know where to lay," he put it.
- ken Then Ken spoke again.
- men "Yes," said Nathan, "and that men can get into it, and go up in the air."
- pen The pen was much in his hand.
- yen Among other places, there was the imperial city of Yen-king, where the emperor himself resided, which was so strongly defended that for some time the Monguls did not venture to attack it.