What is the correct spelling for CENATS?
This word (Cenats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CENATS
- cent If it were not for me, you wouldn't get a cent , or me either.
- seats The Dudleys went early and found seats just in front of the wire, which was the most desirable location.
- senate But the Senate threw out the proposal.
- vents Of Alexander I will tell you first how he complains and vents his grief.
- cedars The ground all about it was bare, and a few stunted, shrivelled cedars stood at one side.
- bents They exprest opinions which they believed implicitly and which their respective natures directed irresistibly toward their peculiar bents of mind.
- sends He sends her to the cave to look for the ring, in the dark-with Pelleas.
- rents Whether the rents paid to him were large or small, his expenses would be the same.
- gnats Clouds of tiny gnats circle in the sheltered places near houses or thatch.
- scents When it scents danger it rises by a series of darts that could be followed only by birds.
- centers He was one of the town's news centers .
- chants Moving the central parts of their bodies to and fro, they utter weird sing-song chants .
- cants You must, therefore, be as mum as a mole, unless she cants to you, and your answers must then be such as I shall dictate, otherwise she may detect you, and, should any of the true men be in the house, we should both come off worse than we went in."
- gents These cockney gents are more 'wide awake' than you suspect, Master Maurice, and the chances are that he never carried a single paper or parchment along with him.
- CENTS But he had not the price of admission, even though it was but twenty-five cents.
- CERTS Love is a gamble, an' there ain't no certs.
- senators Marion had now taken his seat in the senate at Jacksonborough; but his presence, as will shortly be seen, was much more necessary in camp; but he could not get leave of absence, nor be spared without breaking up the house, for there were but thirteen senators present, which number was required as a quorum to do business.
- tents In less than a quarter of an hour the circus grounds were deserted, saving for those who had to remain on duty, and the performers in the dressing-tents.
- Lents At present, even under temporary disadvantages, the use of flesh is greater here than anywhere else; it is continued without any interruption of Lents or meagre days; it is sustained and growing even with the increase of our taxes.
- centaurs With a reed whistle he signaled his little demon centaurs , then at a touch of the spurs his horse leaped forward and all the band clattered close on his heels.
- dents It appears to be fleshy and dents upon pressure, but it may also appear on closer examination as though it contained irregular sections of thin bone.
- sonatas He says, in effect, that what Haydn had to build upon, and what was most congenial to him, through his origin and circumstances, was the popular songs and dances of his native land, which, in the matter of structure, belong to the same order of art as symphonies and sonatas ; and how this kind of music could be made on a grander scale was what he wanted to discover.
- senates But for the languid expression of the face that had been so eloquent, for the lacklustre eyes and the dulness of mind that noticed little and heeded less, he was not prepared; and these were so marked and so unlike the great minister- 'A daring pilot in extremity Pleased with the danger when the waves went high' -so unlike the man whose eagle gaze had fluttered Courts and imposed the law on Senates , that it was only the presence of Lady Chatham, who followed her lord, a book and cushion in her hands, that repressed the exclamation which rose to Sir George's lips.
98 words made from the letters CENATS
3 letter words made from CENATS:ace, act, aec, ane, ans, ant, ate, can, cat, cns, cst, eat, ect, ent, est, eta, etc, nec, net, nsc, sac, sat, sea, sec, sen, set, tan, tea, tec, ten.
4 letter words made from CENATS:acne, acts, ante, cane, cans, cant, case, cast, cats, cent, east, eats, esna, etna, nast, neat, nest, nets, sane, sant, sate, scan, scat, scen, scet, seat, sect, sent, seta, tean, tecn, tsen.
5 letter words made from CENATS:actes, ances, ansec, asten, canet, canst, cante, cants, caste, cesta, ecast, enact, estan, etnas, nates, necas, netas, sance, scant, sceat, scent, secta, senat, senta, stena, tanec, tensa, tesna.
6 letter words made from CENATS:ascent, cantes, casten, centas, enacts, sancte, secant, stance.