What is the correct spelling for CERAGE?
This word (Cerage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERAGE
- brag It appeared that he lived in Ohio, and he named his town; he did not brag of it, but he said it suited him.
- carriage "Couldn't you come, if we took a little carriage ?
- ceres But out of the disaster, and something very similar on Ceres , the thing that had always been most feared had sprung.
- peerage But more important from a political point of view than the disqualifications for the upper chamber is the fact that a peer cannot escape from the peerage .
- rake "He was a rake , Jack Crayle"-he seemed scarcely conscious that Clare was in the room-"a rake but a good heart, and an amusing fellow too.
- scrag "That old scrag " was the Honourable Philippa Dymcox, and "the Black Douglas" Major Edward Malpas, who, probably from disappointment in connection with a late marriage, was contemplatively watching Clotilde; but his courtesy was perfect as he bent toward the Honourable Philippa.
- sedge It is fixed between three reeds, is constructed of sedge and vegetable fibre firmly wound together and round the reeds, and is lined with fine grass-roots.
- serape It blew you off your horse if you so much as lifted your arms and let the wind get inside your serape ; and as for the mud,-caramba!
- serge During half a year should be worn Henrietta cloth or serge trimmed with crape, at first with black tulle at the wrists and neck.
52 words made from the letters CERAGE
3 letter words made from CERAGE:ace, aec, age, arc, are, car, cer, ear, ecg, eec, eeg, era, erg, gar, gca, gee, rag.
4 letter words made from CERAGE:acer, acre, cage, care, cere, crag, cree, ecer, eega, erce, gear, grce, race, rage, rece, reeg, rega, rege.
5 letter words made from CERAGE:acree, aegre, agere, agree, arcee, caere, cager, cerae, creag, eager, eagre, erceg, garce, gerea, grace, grece, ragee.