What is the correct spelling for CERAL?
This word (Ceral) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CERAL
- aerial The mast for the aerial station is made in sections, on the telescope plan, and can be erected by a trio of men in a few minutes.
- ceres The initiated kissed one another in the mysteries of Ceres, in sign of concord.
- creel A landing-net is a tedious thing to carry, so is a creel, and a creel is, to me, a superfluity.
- zeal Be sure, madame, that I shall be only too happy to prove my zeal.
- Cyril Ought we to go, do you think, Cyril, without asking?