What is the correct spelling for CEREER?
This word (Cereer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEREER
- career Yellow brick road career Hope we're not still saying these things This time next year – This Time Next Year by Unknown Author
- cereal 'cause he seemed like a miracle I ate it up like cereal – Steady On by Shawn Colvin
- ceres 25. The possibility of conflict between this method of nature study and the empirical method of science is significantly attested by the circumstance that in the year 1801 Hegel published a paper in which he maintained, on the ground of certain numerical harmonies, that there could be no planet between Mars and Jupiter, while at almost exactly the same time Piazzi discovered Ceres, the first of the asteroids.
- cheerer The crash of the united volley and the wild huzza which followed caused many a redskin's heart to leap, and would doubtless have caused many a foot to run, but for the fact that their own redskin brother-Big Otter-was one of the firing party, and, perhaps, the wildest cheerer of the band!
- cree An observant Cree boy added, "The dog won't follow that other white fellow any more."
- Curer 5494. Do you think the fish-curer would be bound to give you money if you asked for it in the beginning of the season?
- Greer "Doctor Greer was right," she whispered.