What is the correct spelling for CERMON?
This word (Cermon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CERMON
- bemoan The Clock goes as swift as the Hours that fly, When together in Bed are my Chloe and I: But when she is gone, I bemoan my hard Fate, It is Millions of Years till she knocks at my Gate.
- cement Between the house and the road there was a wide stretch of green grass which has been transformed into an old-fashioned flower garden, planted about a small, cement-lined pool and water garden.
- ceremony "We went through the marriage ceremony here, three weeks ago, she and I, as this man will tell you.
- ceylon Part of it came from potatoes grown on Long Island, and part of it from spices grown in Ceylon.
- common We have a common country, and we love it, and we love each other for our country's sake.
- iceman Hugo paid everything from the rent to the iceman, and this without once making his mother feel a beneficiary.
- Carmen The bold free way in which Carmen played with life startled them with hints of freedom.