What is the correct spelling for CERNTER?
This word (Cernter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERNTER
- canter Then, with a deliberate effort, she seemed to thrust some shadow from her mind as they set off at a brisk canter .
- censer At that moment, in the silence of the Trappists on their knees, their head in their hands, or their cheek resting on the sleeve of their great cowl, three lay brothers entered, two carrying torches, and another preceding them with a censer , and behind them a few paces, came the prior with his hands joined.
- cent I know you lost every cent on Sis, no matter what they say.
- centaur It is a plain, easy road from Earl's Court, and he rides like a-a centaur ."
- center One of their early churches, a simple, frame structure built in 1791, still stands near the center of the community.
- centre Harrison, were in the centre .
- century Yet how vastly changed the place is from the quiet little Border town of a century ago even!
- cert This makes it a dead cert that he's our man.
- chanter "Yes," Maggie Chanter said; "but Bet there has some other news, which is not so good.
- cinder The buildings were all white cinder block, except for the one they were hovering above now.
- cornet Cornet Stubbs, of course."
- counter She flashed a look at him and passed quickly from behind the counter .
- enter 9263. And in that case they would not enter any account?
- ranter Such grins ne'er saw I in the worst stage-ranter!
- render May the gods render to him his due!"
- renter But these things cannot be intrusted to the mere renter or the hired man who is nothing more.
- saunter What a pleasant street it is to saunter in once or twice in a year or so; what a variety of nationalities and pretty faces there are to see.
- scent It was breathless like opening a telegram-its first scent after days or weeks.
- scented Both inside and out the house was the same,-the garden full of sweetly-scented flowers, the gravel walks without a weed in them, and the hedges carefully trimmed.
- senate "In the name of high justice, in the name of common honesty, in the name-to come to lower levels-of political common sense, I tell you this bill should never go back to the Senate .
- sender The addressing was done on a typewriter, which completely removed any means of identifying the sender .
- sent Who could have sent it?
- Sterner Barry started suddenly, and his dark brow grew sterner and more resolute.
- CENTS Finally, he thought that the horn was worth about fifty cents.
59 words made from the letters CERNTER
4 letter words made from CERNTER:cene, cent, cere, cert, cree, ecer, erce, erne, eter, etre, nece, rece, reen, rent, rete, tecn, teen, tern, tree.
5 letter words made from CERNTER:cente, ceren, cerne, creen, creer, crete, ctene, enter, entre, erect, erent, recer, recre, rence, rener, rente, tence, tener, terce, terne, trece.
3 letter words made from CERNTER:cer, crt, ect, eec, ene, ent, ern, err, ert, etc, nec, nee, net, nrc, ret, tec, tee, ten, ter.