What is the correct spelling for CERT?
This word (Cert) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERT
- cart Willis drove one cart and a boy named August drove the other. You are the horse on my cart Persue, persue, persue It's not me, it's not me, it's not me That broke your heart – Bad Kidz by marina and the diamonds
- celt The Celt, however, got up and leaned at the window-jamb, unable to keep still.
- cent The rest of the building belongs to the 15th cent.
- Bert "Ought to be named 'Gussie,'" said Bert. The hottest but the most modest in a long plaid skirt And a shirt with a little picture of Ernie & Bert – Pick Up Lines by ugly duckling
- CERF Nicolas Cerf raised his pale face and his eyes glistened with fright.