What is the correct spelling for CERTAION?
This word (Certaion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERTAION
- ascertain Such knowledge is a possession of extreme value, yet in most other places it is undesirable to ascertain it too closely.
- carton Yesterday, the girl had noticed, a carton -box had arrived for the writer at the hotel; doubtless this was the dress that it had contained....
- cartoon I suppose, too, that I must have been in just the proper state of mind for that rough outline, that cartoon of a most startling and mysterious affair, to become deeply impressed in my mind, perhaps, in the most fascinating and fantastic light possible.
- certain "That was what no one knew for certain , sir.
- certainly It's certainly very old.
- certainty But it's all a dream; tell me that it's all a dream; you were talking from your wishes, not from any certainty you have.
- certify That the Nilghiris bird should lay usually only two eggs, and this seems a well ascertained fact, while our very closely allied Himalayan form lays, as I can personally certify , regularly four, is certainly very strange.
- cession The deed of cession was signed at Madrid on the 6th May, 1598. It was accompanied by a letter of the same date from the Prince Philip, heir apparent to the crown.
- citation With the citation of this memorable sentence,-unadulterated by any comment, I shall conclude this address to your Lordship, submitting at the same time my own impressions on the subject:-that, to search for its correct exposition is reverential to the law: to crave its elucidation from its exalted minister is an act of respectful deference:-this solicitude is increased from the consideration that the written opinion of the medical practitioner is deposed on oath, and that he is examined by the commissioners and jury under the same awful responsibility:-therefore, when the solemnity of that obligation is contemplated, the anxiety for accurate information will scarcely require an apology.
- curtain Mr. Spokesly dragged the curtain back and stepped in himself.
- detain Nay, nay, you are most kind, but I will not detain you another minute.
- merton They attended morning service at eight at the cathedral; breakfasted at a Merton fellow's, from whence they adjourned to University sermon.
- pertain I hold that we each of us contain the potentialities of many different arrangements of the elements of our personality, each arrangement being distinguishable from the rest by differences in the chain of memories which pertain to it.
- retain She also assured him that to the end of her life she would retain her sentiments of friendship towards him.
471 words made from the letters CERTAION
3 letter words made from CERTAION:ace, act, aec, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, arc, are, art, ate, can, car, cat, ceo, cer, cia, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, ear, eat, ect, ent, eon, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, ice, ion, ira, ire, nec, neo, net, nit, not, nrc, oar, oat, oca, oct, one, ore, otc, rat, ret, rio, rit, rna, roc, roe, ron, rot, tai, tan, tao, tar, tea, tec, ten, ter, tia, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from CERTAION:acer, acne, acre, aeon, aero, aire, airt, anio, ante, anti, areo, arno, cain, cane, cant, care, cart, cent, cero, cert, ciao, cite, coat, coen, coin, coir, cone, cora, core, corn, cote, cran, cron, earn, ecto, eira, enic, ento, eoan, erni, etna, icao, icon, inca, inec, inoa, iora, iota, iran, iron, iten, itno, iton, naor, narc, nato, near, neat, nero, nice, nito, noce, noer, noir, nori, note, oate, octa, oena, oeta, oita, onca, once, oran, orca, orne, orte, orti, otic, race, raie, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, rate, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, reti, rice, rico, riot, rite, roan, roen, rota, rotc, rote, taco, taei, taon, tare, tarn, taro, tean, tear, tecn, tera, tern, tero, tian, tiao, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiro, toci, toea, toei, toer, tone, tore, torn, trei, treo, trio, trna.
5 letter words made from CERTAION:acero, aceto, acier, acone, acorn, acter, actin, actio, actor, aiton, aitor, ancre, aneto, anier, anter, antic, arcot, arcti, areni, arent, arico, arine, ariot, arone, artec, artin, artio, ation, atire, atone, atoni, atric, atrio, caion, caire, cairn, cairo, caito, caner, canet, canio, canoe, canor, canot, cante, canto, caret, carni, carno, caroe, carte, cater, caton, centi, cerat, cerio, cerna, ceron, certa, certo, ciano, ciena, cient, cinae, cinar, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cione, cirta, citor, citra, citro, cnote, coari, coate, coati, coire, coner, conta, conti, coria, corna, corne, corni, corta, corte, cotai, cotan, crane, craon, crate, crati, crato, crean, crena, creno, creon, creta, crine, croan, croat, crone, earnt, eatin, ecton, einat, eiron, enact, entia, erato, ercan, erian, erica, erion, ertan, etian, etica, iacon, ianto, iater, iatro, ictrn, incae, inert, intar, inter, intoe, intra, intro, irate, ircon, irena, irone, iteco, itera, itoen, nacer, nacre, naito, naret, nario, natio, neato, necro, nerio, netco, netra, nicor, nicot, nieto, niort, niota, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, nitro, nocte, noica, noire, noite, norea, noria, ntare, oaric, oaten, oater, ocain, ocean, octan, oiran, oirat, onair, onate, oncer, oncet, ontic, orani, orant, orate, orena, orent, orica, ortac, orten, otaci, otani, otari, oteri, otira, racin, racon, raeti, raion, raite, ranco, ratin, ratio, react, reato, recai, recio, recit, recta, recti, recto, reino, renai, renco, renta, retia, retin, retno, riano, riant, rinat, rinca, rinoa, rinta, rione, ritan, roate, rocan, rocen, rocta, roine, ronca, ronte, rotan, rotec, roten, rotie, tanco, tanec, taroc, teano, tecno, teian, tenco, tenia, tenir, tenor, tenri, terai, terao, teria, terna, terni, tiano, ticao, ticer, tieon, tinca, tinea, tiner, tiran, tocai, tocar, toein, toica, toine, tonci.