What is the correct spelling for CERTAN?
This word (Certan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERTAN
- ascertain Every morning and every evening she visited the nest, felt the egg to ascertain its temperature, and added or removed a blanket according to circumstances.
- carton When he was gone, and in the course of an evening passed with Miss Pross, the Doctor, and Mr. Lorry, Charles Darnay made some mention of this conversation in general terms, and spoke of Sydney Carton as a problem of carelessness and recklessness.
- cent During the 15th and 16th cent .
- centaur The centaur nourished the child Jason on roots and fruits and honey; for shelter they had a great cave that Chiron had lived in for numberless years.
- cretan In all probability he is meant to represent an Egyptian priest, though what he is doing in a Cretan festival it is hard to tell.
- merton What is your objection to this life, Mrs Merton ?
- zeta Of these names, our English dictionaries explain the first and the last; and Webster has defined Iota, and Zeta , but without reference to the meaning of the former in Greek.
97 words made from the letters CERTAN
3 letter words made from CERTAN:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, arc, are, art, ate, can, car, cat, cer, crt, ear, eat, ect, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, nec, net, nrc, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tea, tec, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from CERTAN:acer, acne, acre, ante, cane, cant, care, cart, cent, cert, cran, earn, etna, narc, near, neat, race, rant, rate, rent, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tecn, tera, tern, trna.
5 letter words made from CERTAN:acter, ancre, anter, arent, artec, caner, canet, cante, caret, carte, cater, cerat, cerna, certa, crane, crate, crean, crena, creta, earnt, enact, ercan, ertan, nacer, nacre, naret, netra, ntare, react, recta, renta, tanec, terna, trace.