What is the correct spelling for CERTANLY?
This word (Certanly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CERTANLY
- certain "I am certain that I am right.
- certainly "You certainly don't know me very well yet," he said.
- certainty Bernard came closer to him and said, solemnly: "It's not hope, Paul, that I'm bringing you, but a certainty.
- stanley Yet Miss Stanley, reading her letter, sighed.
- sternly At the door on the right hand he hesitated, but his wife passed on sternly; and as she passed into their own bedroom a piece of news came to his mind.