What is the correct spelling for CERTANT?
This word (Certant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERTANT
- cement The pathway and the meadow were filled with cement by the end of the fifth day.
- cent You wouldn't get a cent if somebody hadn't gone up.
- centaur The result, however, of long practice on horseback seems to be that a woman becomes almost a centaur , and more fearless than a man.
- certain Then he looked again and was certain it was Maude.
- certainly The lad had certainly escaped.
- certainty He was about to put this belief, this instinctive certainty , to the test.
- distant I wish she wasn't quite so distant .
- hesitant Culligore spoke with a hesitant drawl.
- mordant Dean Swift won the favour alike of Irish Protestant and Irish Catholic by his mordant pamphlets against the English policy in Ireland and may justly be reckoned as on the whole the most powerful champion of Irish independence in the sense of the eighteenth century.
- mutant Are you a mutant , a new evolutionary development?
- pedant He was also a pedant who concealed from himself his own baseness by a scrupulous devotion to ancient forms even in religion.
- portent I thought that I knew its portent ; I thought that I had discerned the inner meaning of the Day.
- secant What would she, for instance, have made of Alister's challenge to his brother to explain the metaphysical necessity for the sine, tangent, and secant of an angle belonging to its supplement as well?
- sergeant She got hold of a long-legged sergeant of volunteers and she let on that she didn't have a minute to give me after he came along.
- serpent You might as well attempt to give the eagle the appearance of the serpent as try to teach it to crawl.
- servant He waved his hand toward Betty, and turned to the waiting servant .
- stand I shall stand up for her and be her friend as long as we go to Sanford High School.
- stint All these are in constant communication with the office and are instructed to use the telegraph without stint when the occasion demands.
- stunt The first test, which is called "ground work," is a hopping stunt .
- verdant The great contrast between these low-lying verdant islands and those lofty, frowning, jagged, and snow-capped ones which we had so lately encountered in the far North was striking indeed.
- Castanet Then the critics had been insinuating that I could do only Spanish things-I suppose I had overdone the castanet business; it's a nursery-disease we all go through-and I wanted to show that I had plenty more shot in my locker.
136 words made from the letters CERTANT
3 letter words made from CERTANT:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, arc, are, art, ate, can, car, cat, cer, crt, ear, eat, ect, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, nec, net, nrc, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tat, tea, tec, ten, ter, tet, tnt.
4 letter words made from CERTANT:acer, acne, acre, ante, cane, cant, care, cart, cent, cert, cran, earn, etna, narc, near, neat, nett, race, rant, rate, rent, tact, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tean, tear, teat, tecn, tent, tera, tern, trat, trna.
5 letter words made from CERTANT:acter, ancre, anter, arent, artec, caner, canet, cante, cantt, caret, carte, cater, cerat, cerna, certa, crane, crate, crean, crena, creta, earnt, enact, ercan, ertan, nacer, nacre, naret, natte, netra, ntare, ratte, react, recta, renta, tanec, tante, tarte, tater, teatr, tenta, terna, tetra, trace, tract, trate, treat, treta.
6 letter words made from CERTANT:artnet, attern, canter, cantet, centar, cernat, cretan, natter, nectar, netcat, recant, tacent, tancer, trance, trenta.
7 letter words made from CERTANT:carnett.