What is the correct spelling for CERTERN?
This word (Certern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CERTERN
- astern In a few minutes the boat was hoisted on deck, the vessel's head put close to the wind, and the Coral Island dropped slowly astern as we beat up against a head sea.
- center She is our center of culture; Hyndsville revolves around her."
- cistern When the speaker in the monologue describes the plank which has "One end h'isted on a saw-hoss, t'other on the cistern tank," he would naturally in conversation describe and indicate the tank and the saw-horse and the direction of the slope of the plank.
- setter The further she was flattered the faster she cried; she had the face of an old setter with these hideous tears.
- sorter Elinor related the story of the poor little chambermaid or "linen sorter ," as she was careful to call her.
- sterne The same benignant Providence which, according to Laurence Sterne , tempereth the wind to the shorn lamb provideth defence and protection for the bald.
- Sterner Nor are the sterner sides of caravan life to be forgotten- -the calamity at the brow of a steep hill, where a nasty turn made the steady old wheeler for once lose his head and his legs; the hard-fought battle over a half-side of bacon between the Bedlington terrier and the writer when that mistaken dog showed a marked preference for the stolen Wiltshire over the partridge bone of charity.
59 words made from the letters CERTERN
4 letter words made from CERTERN:cene, cent, cere, cert, cree, ecer, erce, erne, eter, etre, nece, rece, reen, rent, rete, tecn, teen, tern, tree.
5 letter words made from CERTERN:cente, ceren, cerne, creen, creer, crete, ctene, enter, entre, erect, erent, recer, recre, rence, rener, rente, tence, tener, terce, terne, trece.
3 letter words made from CERTERN:cer, crt, ect, eec, ene, ent, ern, err, ert, etc, nec, nee, net, nrc, ret, tec, tee, ten, ter.