What is the correct spelling for CERTINALEY?
This word (Certinaley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CERTINALEY
- cardinal 88. Consalvi, Cardinal, i.
- certain Yes, I am this moment going to a house where he is, where one is certain to find him every day at this time."
- certainly It certainly can do no harm."
- certainty At that moment his suspicion became a certainty; yes, she had loved the fellow!
- cuttingly "Good-evening," said the stranger cuttingly.
- jestingly He received his master of ceremonies jestingly, and asked him if he came to announce that he had become a Jew.
- martingale "A half-rigged brig, with her fore-top-gallant-mast fidded abaft, a double martingale, and a standing gaft;" observed the methodical and technical mariner, as another would have recounted the peculiarities of complexion, or of feature, in some individual who was the subject of a personal description.
- tingle It was just in time, for, in his agony, the whale tossed his tail right over our heads, the flukes were so big that they could have completely covered the boat, and he brought them down flat on the sea with a clap that made our ears tingle, while a shower of spray drenched us to the skin.