What is the correct spelling for CESAR?
This word (Cesar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CESAR
- caesar As soon as they were together, Caesar sprang up and vehemently demanded to know what news he had brought.
- cease You will not absolutely cease to remember Castle Richmond and all its circumstances; you will still think of the place and all the people whom you knew there; but you will learn to do so without the pain which of course you now suffer.
- cedar Come," he continued, offering me his arm, as the others had now moved a little way apart, "come and take a turn with me in the cedar -walk till dinner's ready; I want to talk to you, for who knows when one will get another opportunity."
- censer A Te Deum sung, A censer high swung, With praise, benediction, and incense wide-flung, Proclaim that the CURSE IS REMOVED-and no worse Is the Dom for the trial-in fact, the REVERSE; For instead of their losing A soul in abusing The Evil One's faith, they gained one of his choosing.
- censor The Censor of Plays is a small and accidental eighteenth-century official.
- Cesar Nothing would induce Cesar to answer that question.
- cedars That this house of the forest of Lebanon was a type of the church in affliction, yet further appears, for that at the fall of Babylon her cedars are said to rejoice in special.