What is the correct spelling for CESARS?
This word (Cesars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CESARS
- Cesar Hymselfe dryuyn out from Paradyce all bare With Eue, into this vale of wretchydnes To get theyr lyuynge with laboure payne and care And also if Jonathas by errour and blyndnes Had nat receyued the gyftis of falsnes Unto hym gyuen of Tryphon by abusyon He sholde haue escapyd great confusyon If that he before had notyd craftely His ennemyes gyftis of frawde full and of treason He myght haue sauyd hymselfe from ieoperdy And all his people by prouydence and reason Where as he blynde was as at that season And to a cyte broughte in by a trayne Where he was murdred and all his people slayne Julius Cesar the chefe of conquerours Was euer warre and prudent of counsayle But whan he had obteyned great honours And drewe to rest as wery of Batayle Than his vnwarnes causyd hym to wayle For if he had red with good aduysement The letter whiche to the counselhous was sent He had nat gyuen his owne iugement As he dyd by his foly and neglygence For whiche he murdred was incontynent Without respect had vnto his excellence Alas se here what inconuenyence Came to this Emperour hye and excellent For nat beyng wyse dyscrete and prouydent If Nichanor before had noted well The ende of his dedes he had nat be slayne By Judas and the children of Israell His hande and tunge cut of to his great payne And than his hede, as the bybyll sheweth playne Thus may all knowe that wyll therto entende Wherto they come that caryth nat the ende But he that begynneth by counsayll and wysdome Alway procedynge with good prouysyon Notynge what is past and what is for to come Suche folowys godly scripture and monycion In happy wayes without transgressyon Of goddes lawes, and his commaundement And often tymes comys to his intent.
- ceases When it ceases to be so, well-.
- cedars Using the book as a pad, she, by the light of the near-side lamp, wrote: "Your meeting at The Cedars known to Mr. Alden.
- censors The people of Aix, like those of Bordeaux before them, were also bitten by the flattering thought, that these lay-folk had been set up by the Church herself as censors and reformers of the priestly morals.
- sears If I hadn't been in his life, Mimi Sears would have been, just as Bob Needham would have been in my life if it hadn't been for Anthony.
- censers And slowly, to the tinkling of the censers and sistra, with mournful weeping, the procession of the goddess Isis set out from the steps of the altar, down into the temple, along its walls, and in and out between the columns.
48 words made from the letters CESARS
3 letter words made from CESARS:ace, aec, arc, are, ass, car, cer, ear, era, esr, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sse.
4 letter words made from CESARS:acer, acre, ares, arse, care, cars, case, race, rase, scar, sear, seas.
5 letter words made from CESARS:acres, cares, cases, ceras, crass, cress, essar, rases, sacer, scare, scrae, sears, seras.
6 letter words made from CESARS:caress, carses, crases, scares, scarse, scraes, seracs.