What is the correct spelling for CETIN?
This word (Cetin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CETIN
- ceding By ceding these countries to the United States it would be possible, from the sale of unappropriated lands, to indemnify the Americans for all losses of private property during the war, and also to make reparation to the Tories, whose estates had been confiscated.
- certain Of one thing only he was certain .
- cretin The cretin whom you have just seen, not having returned to his house, had not been taken away, so that the next morning he was the sole remaining example of his species in the village.
- satin They came to a sudden standstill as, from a clump of trees, a tall figure in a yellow satin gown emerged and confronted them.
- seating Seating herself opposite, she gazed at him inquiringly.
- seton 1 and 2. Seton needles.
- setting Say, he said, on his return, Ellen is setting the table.
- stain Don't forget what I told you about the one with the brown stain !
- stein 167; Seeley's "Stein," vol.
- stern They were held in the stern of the boat by two boys, who needed all their determination to do it.
- sting She had foreseen the supreme issue; she had provided for the worst sting , the unspeakable suspicion, the intolerable terror.
- tin It would certainly have destroyed Mr Martin and his family had they been there.
- Citing You who my mother was always citing to me as a model?
- Stine "And you, too, Shorty," Stine added.
- CTN CRRN: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse CRRN-A: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse—Advanced CS: Clinical Specialist CSC: Cardiac Surgery Certification CSHA: Certified Specialist in Hospital Accreditation CSN: Certified School Nurse C-SPI: Certified Specialist in Poison Information CT: Certified in Thanatology (dying, death and bereavement) CTN: Certified Transcultural Nurse CTRN: Certified Transport Registered Nurse CTRS: Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist CUA: Certified Urologic Associate CUCNS: Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist CUNP: Certified Urologic Nurse Practitioner CURN: Certified Urologic Registered Nurse CVICU: Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVN: Certified Vascular Nurse CVOR: Cardiovascular Operating Room CVRN-BC: Cardiovascular Nurse-Board Certified.