What is the correct spelling for CEW?
This word (Cew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEW
- caw Load it with two shots, and shoot when you hear me caw and crow.
- ce And ven ze bells ring, and von Sunday have come, ze baby, ce be dead.
- ceo ABM’s growth continued throughout the post-war years and the company went public in 1962 in the over-the-counter market with Ted serving as Chairman and Sydney as CEO.
- chew As Chew -chew kept on dropping the hot stones, she did not notice all that happened.
- clew We'll get there, never fear, and we're grateful for your clew .
- cow Our circus zebra-cow will run away!
- crew I shall find my own canoe and crew .
- dew "Brilliant as dew -drops in the morning sunbeams," I remarked.
- few "What are a few years to me?
- hew They lived in the house until March was well advanced, when, for want of fuel, they were obliged to hew it down.
- jew The Jew is not permitted to be good.
- mew The waters swell, the mists arise, The sea-mew flutters past, And then from out thy loving eyes The tears come flowing fast.
- new This hain't no New Hope, Gineral.
- pew For, perhaps, Sidonia, when she observed them hiding in the pew , had stuck a fish-hook into the letter, and so drawn it over to herself.
- sew Stuff and sew the pig up.
- yew "I thought he might be somewhere near," explained Regie, "in a tree or something," looking up into the little yew .
- Lew Well, sir, it was Lew Milliken.
- CW CW plasma propulsion has the disadvantage that the laser beam must be precisely focused into the absorption chamber, either through a window or by using a specially-shaped nozzle.