What is the correct spelling for CGE?
This word (Cge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CGE
- age Well, I can tell you her age to an hour.
- cage One day a man who saw him and heard him singing, caught him, and took him round the world in a cage for show.
- ce A sulphur-yellow bird, of French extraction, perched in a flowering bush, insistently demanded: "Qu'est-ce qu'il dit?
- cue Or here 's a third proposition, Give me fifty between you, and I 'll hand over the cue to the boy; he shall finish the game.
- ge I-I won't-be able-to ge-get away-again-for-for-not till I'm married, perhaps.
- Che The name, China, is derived from 'Tsin; and it became known by this name to the other nations of the world through the ambition of Che-Hwang-te, before mentioned, who assumed the title of King of 'Tsin; and who, if he was cruel, appears to have been also able and talented.
- CG Staccato lightning is a cloud-to-ground lightning (CG) strike which is a short-duration stroke that (often but not always) appears as a single very bright flash and often has considerable branching.