What is the correct spelling for CHACKRAS?
This word (Chackras) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHACKRAS
- acres Then late in the afternoon a fierce gale of wind from the northwest set in and by 7 o'clock the conflagration, with its energy restored, was sweeping over fifty acres of the water front.
- checkers He attempted a game of checkers and lost, which did not tend to make his temper any sweeter.
- chickasaw Cooper then assembled a force of 1,400 men, consisting of some companies of white Texas cavalry and the Chickasaw , Creek, and Seminole regiments, under their War Chiefs, D. N. Mcintosh and John Jumper, and moved out to attack Hopoeithleyohola, who beat them back with considerable loss.
- chorus This remark called forth a fresh chorus of laughter, in which all took part; but it was a very silent kind of laughter, that could not have been heard ten yards off: it might have been termed "laughing in a whisper."
- shakers Well,-her parents were furious,-wouldn't hear of it,-you know Shakers think marriage and love and all those things are wicked.
- shucks "Church ain't worth shucks ," said Tom Sawyer, but it was better than school.
- Chimeras He was cruising, however, in a region of enchantment, in which pleasing chimeras started up at every step, exercising by turns a power over his imagination.
- shares In the end the girls will have their shares and nobody can blame them.
- Chris What shall you do, Chris ?
- Charges "See here, Gleason, Captain Truscott and I have come to inquire what you know of the charges against Mr. Ray.
- Sharks Sharks, too, came to get their share of what was going.
- checks Eagerly she reached down into the trunk and drew out carefully a dress in tiny checks of green and white.
- chokes "It is a German invention," Garrick went on to explain, clearing his throat, "and shoots, instead of bullets, a stupefying gas which temporarily blinds and chokes its victims.
- cares "Who cares for them?
- shocks Near by was a corn-field; the flames were leaping up the shocks of yellow corn and the bodies caught fire-such a stench!
- shakes He just shakes his head and smiles at me, when I start in to boss him, but I think he'll go for you.
124 words made from the letters CHACKRAS
3 letter words made from CHACKRAS:aar, aas, aka, ara, arc, ark, ash, ask, car, ksh, ras, sac, sha.
5 letter words made from CHACKRAS:accra, achar, ackar, ahras, akash, akhar, arach, arack, araks, arash, asarh, ascra, ashar, askar, cacak, cacha, cakra, carks, casck, chaas, chara, chsaa, craca, crack, crash, haack, hacks, harak, haras, harka, harks, hrccs, kacar, kacha, kahrs, kahsr, karch, karsa, karsh, kasar, kasch, kasha, kasra, khara, khasa, khsaa, krach, krasa, racak, racas, racks, rasch, sacra, sakar, sakha, sakra, sarac, sarah, sarak, schar, shaak, shaar, shack, shark, skaar, skaha, skara.
4 letter words made from CHACKRAS:akar, akha, arak, aras, arca, arch, arka, arks, arsk, asch, ashk, cark, cars, cash, cask, char, ckac, hack, haka, haks, hark, hkrc, kahr, kcra, kcrc, khac, khar, khas, khrc, krah, rack, raha, rahk, raka, rakh, raks, rash, rask, saah, sack, sakr, scar, shak, skah.