What is the correct spelling for CHACKS?
This word (Chacks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHACKS
- Sharks Perker, by the way, told his client that on payment of the costs both of Plaintiff and Defendent, into the hands of "these sharks" he would get his release.
- checks These checks hitherto had been the brightest spots in Link's routine.
- hacks Along the sidewalks dusty hacks and carriages were ranged, and others were driving up to let people dismount at the entrances to the college yard.
- shocks An instrument by means of which shocks in the movement of the earth's crust may be registered.
- whacks All the assistance he required from others was to urge on his beast, and by the application of sundry whacks and thumps, he soon got a-head.
- CHALKS As to the affairs of Spain, they will be a mine of wealth to the new press-L'Espagne Pittoresque will sell thousands more copies than Spain Constitutionalized; and let us trust that Sir George Hayter will instantly "walk his chalks," and secure us the Cortes in black and white.
- chicks She is about to dispose of four chicks , one of them Thomas Kehoe.
- cheeks I shall hold her white hands and kiss her cheeks .