What is the correct spelling for CHAIM?
This word (Chaim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHAIM
- aim Do not aim ; fire in the air. Is there, beneath Love's noble name, Can harbour, dark, the selfish aim, – A Winter Night by Robert Burns
- cam So it befelle, that this emperour cam , with a Cristene knyght with him, into a chirche in Egypt: and it was the Saterday in Wyttson woke.
- chain "Stand off there, both of you," and he slipped the chain off.
- chair Perhaps you'd like to take a chair and sit down?
- champ I've got to go, Champ ; she wants me.
- char Char had indicated beforehand, as she always did, the exact duties of each one.
- charm The charm was broken.
- charmer "I was altogether at a loss what to do, but finally I bought a large, old-fashioned house, situated in a very retired and lonely position in the suburbs of the city, and determined, if possible, to persuade my charmer to retire with me to that retreat, where I doubted not we might remain undiscovered until the fury of her father should abate.
- chasm I continued pointing to the chasm ; she trembled not; her tears could not flow; but she divined the meaning.
- chum He's a particular chum of Burlen's."
- charms It was Nebenchari who first spoke to Cambyses of the charms of thy daughter Tachot.