What is the correct spelling for CHAISED?
This word (Chaised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHAISED
- cased Before us, like an array of mirrors in the October sun, shone the serried ranks of the steel-cased Borgia soldiers, their lances in rest, waiting to receive us.
- chafed The expenses were mounting up to sixty millions a year; the country chafed at the delays, Caxias quarrelled with the ministers.
- chained No sound of welcome was heard, save the barking of the chained dog.
- chaise The horses, panting and foaming, were pulled up by the postillion, and Harry sprang out of the chaise, followed by General Sampson.
- chapped The eyes become red, swelled and inflamed; the lips and skin parched and chapped; while severe pain in the chest is generally felt, in consequence of the quantities of sand unavoidably inhaled.
- charged 4622. Do you know the prices which were charged against you for goods in 1870?
- charmed "The man is charmed," declared Gale.
- charred Here the sentence broke off abruptly; the edges of the paper were all charred and brown; one could fancy that the letter had been condemned to the flames, and then that this page had been rescued, as if the possessor could not bear to part with all the loving words.
- chase Occasionally the chase fired at us, but her shot did us no damage.
- chased "But just you wait until he rolls down into the vegetable garden," shouted Antone, as he chased the swiftly rolling pumpkin.
- chaser 271 is shown at A a chaser having full teeth, as it must have when a full thread is to pass up to a shoulder, as up to the head of a bolt.
- chaste Let it be chaste and symbolic, and not overloaded with bunting and people."
- chisel 8. Cartwright's bone chisel.
- raised 8907. Have your rents been raised lately?
- Caused Mention of that name caused me to wonder.
- Ceased The voice ceased; after a time the light disappeared, and all was still.
- Chaffed And they all came to his house in Kensington Palace Gardens, and Thackeray was duly chaffed and teased-"and who can doubt," says Trollope, "but they were very jolly over the little blunder?"
- Chaired He was, however, requested to remain at Birmingham, as they did not wish him to enter Darlford, except to be chaired, so he was to arrive there in the morning.
- Chanced And so, taking his bag and bottle, he went forward to his daily labour: but, coming towards the lower end of the town, he chanced to meet old Jobson, a cobbler, a merry blade, who loved a cup of good ale.
- Charted The cells manufacturing the secretion, its exact chemistry and function, its action upon the blood, the liver and spleen, the heart and lungs, the brain and nervous system, have been minutely investigated, studied and charted.
- Chatted So they chatted and, in the soldier's way, became friends.
- Chimed Then the elevator chimed and the door opened.
- chided She chided herself for her mistrust of him; was it not natural that he should wish to rule?
- chases 71 The dog of Ganoway chases a deer into a cave.
- chaises "Two chaises to-night, sir, Moggridge says.
- chaster Then, calling together the plebeian matrons, and complaining of the injurious behavior of the patrician ladies, she said: 'This altar I dedicate to Plebeian Chastity, and exhort you that the same degree of emulation which prevails among the men of the State on the point of valor may be maintained by the women on the point of virtue; and that you contribute your best care that this altar may have the credit of being attended with a greater degree of sanctity and by chaster women than the other, if possible.
- phased The response was many-phased.
- being inquisitive
- dirty name
- had egg on one face