What is the correct spelling for CHAKED?
This word (Chaked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHAKED
- baked If too much baked , they will entirely lose their flavour.
- chad When the fire blazed up, Chad sat by it watching Tall Tom and the school-master at the stern oar and Rube at the bow.
- chafed He looked at her as she stood there before him, a pale, sallow, sickly girl, then he laughed disdainfully, and impatiently motioned her away, as if his temper were chafed at her continued presence.
- chained He was accompanied by two carts filled with wounded rebels whose gashes had not been dressed, and by a long drove of prisoners on foot, who were chained two and two Several of these he hanged as soon as he reached Taunton, without the form of a trial.
- changed "My feelings 'ave changed ," he ses.
- cheeked Adeletje too was plain and in addition ailing and anything but strong, with her narrow, shrunk chest; and Constance often wondered that the two elders had become like that, because she remembered them as the two pretty little fair-haired children that they used to be, frail, it is true, but rosy-cheeked, sweet little children.
- Caged We have caged the young birds of our beautiful June; Their plumes are still bright and their voices in tune; One moment of sunshine from faces like these And they sing as they sung in the green-growing trees.
- Caked The town was an old important city, and has, from afar, a seigniorial air; from nearby, on the contrary, it presents that aspect of caked dust which all the Castilian cities in ruin have; it is wide, spread out, formed for the most part of lanes and little squares, with low crooked houses that have blackish, warped roofs.
- Chaffed "That will do," replied Lionel, laughing; "you chaffed me enough about this the other night.
- Chaired The Bulgarian Revolutionary Central Committee meeting protocols from 17th of April 1876 chaired by Benkovski discuss on retaliating against the Turkish and Muslim population in mixed regions opposing the uprising.
- Chalked We hear much from the superficial student about the "board being hung up chalked with the words, 'This is a wood,' when the action of the play took place in a forest."
50 words made from the letters CHAKED
3 letter words made from CHAKED:ace, ade, adh, aec, cad, dah, dak, dec, kea.
4 letter words made from CHAKED:ache, aked, cade, cake, ceka, chad, dace, dake, deah, deak, deca, deck, deka, dekh, dhak, each, edah, ehad, hack, hake, head, heck, heka, kahe, kech, keda, khac, khda, khed.
5 letter words made from CHAKED:akech, chade, cheka, dacke, dekha, echad, hacek, hacke, hecka, keach, kedah, kheda.