What is the correct spelling for CHAM?
This word (Cham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHAM
- cam One Saturday afternoon, about this time, Mr Stewart put his head in at the door of the schoolroom, as he had done so often already, and seeing the master seated alone at his desk, walked in, saying once more, with a polite bow, "I dinna ken whaur I cam frae: I want to come to the school."
- chad These were the cries from the shore, and still Chad did not understand.
- champ The palace of the King of Rome, which was to face the Pont de Jena and the Champ de Mars, would have been in some measure isolated from Paris, with which, however, it was to be connected by a line of palaces.
- chap There's one o' thay as has come here this last spring-tide-the artfullest chap as ever I come across, and down to every move on the board.
- char Dieu-que ne puis-je a l'ombre des forets, Suivre de l'oeil un char fuyant dans la carriere-
- charm Well, she'll charm you yet.
- chasm But that faithful soldier speeded after him like the win, and came in view of Bruce just as he was leaping a chasm in the mountain path.
- chat She had a brief chat with the young man, and left him twitching as the G P Squad came back on to inquire whether the reports had been found yet.
- chum I fancied myself talking to my chum , delivering a lecture on theology, which is somewhat out of my sphere, as you have doubtless observed.
- Chan A Better Tomorrow 2018 received two nominations at the 4th Annual International Jackie Chan Action Movie Week.