What is the correct spelling for CHAMPAINGE?
This word (Champainge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHAMPAINGE
- campaign Oh, I dread this coming campaign.
- camping For months, whenever we met, he would introduce his favorite topics, fishing, camping out, etc.
- champagne Do have some more champagne, Alston!
- champion Convinced of the justice and possible success of the cause he at once became a champion in its favor.
- champlain Notwithstanding the authority of Lescarbot, Champlain was the first to give this place the name of Port Royal, for he says himself, "I have named this harbour Port Royal."
- Champing There had been words between master and Mr Cyril, the butler said, and master had been very angry, but, as was usually the case, Mr Cyril had come off victorious; and now, as it was market-day at Lawford, the bays were at the door, champing their bits, the butler and footman were in the hall waiting, and punctual to the moment the young ladies came hurrying down the oak staircase just as the Rev Eli received his gloves from the butler and put them on, the domestic waiting to hand him his hat. This was carefully placed upon his head, and then there was a little ceremony gone through of putting on the glossy black overcoat, as if it were some sacred garment.
- campaigned The by-election was held soon after the Hamilton by-election, 1945, when National had campaigned on withdrawing New Zealand troops from Italy and restricting New Zealands role in the Pacific War to food supply, though Labour wanted to keep New Zealand troops in the Pacific to "have a say" in the peace.
547 words made from the letters CHAMPAINGE
3 letter words made from CHAMPAINGE:ace, aec, aga, age, aim, ain, amp, ana, ane, ani, apc, ape, cam, can, cap, chi, cia, cpa, cpi, ecg, ecm, emg, epa, epi, gap, gca, gem, gen, gin, gnp, hag, ham, han, hap, hcg, hem, hen, hep, hie, hin, hip, iaa, ice, iga, ige, igm, imp, inh, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, meg, mei, men, min, mph, nag, nap, nec, nig, nim, nip, pac, pan, pea, peg, pei, pen, phi, pia, pic, pie, pig, pin.
5 letter words made from CHAMPAINGE:achan, achen, achna, acing, aecia, aemia, agaie, again, agame, agape, ageha, agema, agena, agham, aghan, aghia, agnea, ahani, ahing, ahman, ahmen, aicha, aiham, aiman, ainga, ainge, amagi, amain, amane, amang, amgen, amien, amine, aming, amnia, amnic, ampeg, amphi, anahi, ancha, anche, anema, angei, anima, anime, anpac, apace, apian, apnea, caapi, cagan, cagna, cagni, cahen, caiga, caman, camhi, campa, canai, canap, caneh, canem, cange, cania, canim, ceman, cemig, cenph, cenpi, chaga, chain, chami, champ, chang, cheam, cheap, chega, cheia, chein, chemi, chena, chian, chien, chime, chimp, china, chine, ciega, ciena, cihan, cinae, cinma, ecaha, egami, egham, ehapa, ehing, ehman, eiman, emain, emana, emani, emigh, enaam, enami, encap, gache, gachi, gaiam, gaman, gamin, gance, ganci, ganem, ganic, ganim, gapen, geach, gehin, geman, genic, genip, genma, ghana, ghani, ghica, giaan, gimpe, ginch, ginep, gmina, gnehm, haage, hacia, haema, haeng, hagai, hagia, hagin, haiga, haima, haina, haine, haman, hamin, hampe, hampi, hanac, hanai, hanga, hangi, hanim, hapag, heang, hegan, heian, hemic, hemin, henig, hiace, hiang, hieng, himan, hinge, igahp, igman, imaan, image, imane, iname, incae, ipana, machi, maeng, magia, magic, magin, magne, magni, mahan, mahen, mahia, mahna, maige, maigh, maina, maine, manag, manah, manai, mance, manea, manga, mange, mangi, mania, manic, mapai, mapei, mchan, mcing, meana, mecha, megah, megha, mehan, meigh, meina, menai, mench, menga, mengi, menia, mepha, miana, miang, micaa, mihan, minah, mince, minch, minea, minec, minga, minge, minhe, naach, nachi, naeim, nagah, nagai, naghi, nagma, nahai, nahem, nahim, nahma, namah, nameh, namie, namig, nampa, napea, neagh, negai, neigh, nepga, nephi, nepic, ngami, ngiam, nhema, nicha, niche, nigam, nipah, paani, pacem, pacha, pache, pachi, paean, paech, paeng, pagan, pagne, pagni, pahan, paigc, paige, paign, paine, paman, panag, panah, panai, panam, panem, panga, pange, pangi, panha, panic, peach, pecan, pecha, pegia, pehin, penam, penca, pench, penia, penic, phaen, phage, phang, pheic, pheng, piana, piane, piang, picea, piech, piena, piman, pimen, pimha, pince, pinch, pinga.
4 letter words made from CHAMPAINGE:ache, acme, acne, agah, agha, agni, amah, ameh, amen, amia, anem, anga, apia, apne, cage, cain, camp, cane, canh, cape, chap, chie, chig, chin, chip, cing, each, eang, egin, egna, eich, emin, engh, engi, enic, enim, epha, epic, epng, gaan, gach, gaea, gaen, gahm, gahn, gaia, gain, game, gamp, gape, gean, geci, gehn, gham, ghan, ghen, ghia, ghim, gicm, gien, gihe, gihn, gimp, gipn, haan, haeg, haei, haem, hame, hanc, hang, hani, hean, heap, heim, hema, hemi, hemp, hice, hiep, hime, hing, iaea, ieah, ihme, imae, inca, inch, inec, inga, inge, inhg, inma, inme, maan, mace, mach, maen, magh, magi, maha, maia, main, mane, mcan, meah, mean, mein, mica, mieh, mien, mihn, mina, mine, ming, mpge, naah, naga, nagi, name, napa, nape, neah, neap, nega, negm, nehm, nepa, ngae, ngah, ngap, nghe, nhim, nice, nieh, nige, nigh, nipa, nipe, paae, paca, pace, page, paia, pain, pane, pang, pcha, peag, pean, pech, pegh, pehn, penh, phae, phai, pica, piha, pima, pine, ping.