What is the correct spelling for CHAPAGNE?
This word (Chapagne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHAPAGNE
- champagne But the champagne of life isn't just Life.
- changing His was but a changing love for the bright, handsome face and deep, dreamy eyes.
- chaperon It was near sunset when his Hausfrau, the disappearing chaperon , ran to him red-faced.
- chaperone He did though, and lugged me along for a chaperone , which is some out of my line.
- chaplain For years they had heard of the White Horse Chaplain .
- chaplin He did not march in the retreat a little apart from the troops, with head bent forward and hand thrust in jacket, a flat-footed Napoleon: yet he is gone; for no one would have left behind for the enemy so precious a thing as a Charlie Chaplin film.
- chapman Did I know Mr. Chapman ?
- cheapen Absolute surplus value is got by lengthening the term of surplus labour; relative surplus value by shortening the term of necessary labour, which is chiefly done by inventions that cheapen the necessaries of life.
- chicane The Imperial dynasty has no other ground to stand on, and can not give up the enterprise so long as it can muster force for any formidable diversion, to get anything in the way of dominion by seizure, threat or chicane .
- chopin It was a reverie by Chopin , I think, and somehow it seemed to cleanse our souls a little of things seen and smelt.
- shaping After more than an hour spent in shaping conjectures, and building hypotheses, they had arrived no nearer to a rational belief, than when commencing their speculations on the subject.
- Charging They know me up in valet parkin' They know me don't be parkin' there cause they chargin' – Ya Neden's Haunted by ABK
157 words made from the letters CHAPAGNE
3 letter words made from CHAPAGNE:ace, aec, aga, age, ana, ane, apc, ape, can, cap, cpa, ecg, epa, gap, gca, gen, gnp, hag, han, hap, hcg, hen, hep, nag, nap, nec, pac, pan, pea, peg, pen.
5 letter words made from CHAPAGNE:achan, achen, achna, agape, ageha, agena, aghan, agnea, ancha, anche, anpac, apace, apnea, cagan, cagna, cahen, canap, caneh, cange, cenph, chaga, chang, cheap, chega, chena, ecaha, ehapa, encap, gache, gance, gapen, geach, ghana, haage, haeng, hanac, hanga, hapag, heang, hegan, naach, nagah, napea, neagh, nepga, pacha, pache, paean, paech, paeng, pagan, pagne, pahan, panag, panah, panga, pange, panha, peach, pecan, pecha, penca, pench, phaen, phage, phang, pheng.
4 letter words made from CHAPAGNE:ache, acne, agah, agha, anga, apne, cage, cane, canh, cape, chap, each, eang, egna, engh, epha, epng, gaan, gach, gaea, gaen, gahn, gape, gean, gehn, ghan, ghen, haan, haeg, hanc, hang, hean, heap, naah, naga, napa, nape, neah, neap, nega, nepa, ngae, ngah, ngap, nghe, paae, paca, pace, page, pane, pang, pcha, peag, pean, pech, pegh, pehn, penh, phae.