What is the correct spelling for CHARACER?
This word (Characer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHARACER
- bracer "I'm just having my morning bracer .
- chance Yet having moon-ward turn'd his face by chance, Gazes the orb with moon-like countenance, – Limbo by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- chaser "Get on your little girl's racer, And I'll lead you for a chaser , Down the good old Long Island course.
- racer When the height of the ridge concealed him from the other side, he sprang to his feet and began to run, zigzagging in the manner of an obstacle racer to avoid the bushes.
- sharer Another guest was Queen Emma of the Sandwich Isles, literally the Queen of the South, come to hear the wisdom of the Saint; and last of all, the friend and partner of his earlier work, the sharer in the revival of the Church from her torpid repose, John Henry Newman, who met Dr. Pusey there for one last day, fulfilling the words written long before - Yet deem not on such parting sad Shall dawn no welcome dear and glad.
- thrace Abdera, Thrace , B.C. 460. He travelled to Egypt and over a great part of Asia, and is also said to have visited India.
- tracer Every tenth bullet was a tracer that made a white trail in the sky allowing you to track them.
- charmers Philippe had, in truth, met too many charmers in too short a space of time and they had proved an embarrassment of riches, as it were.
- sharers Of course labourers will never benefit to the full from improvements in the productive arts, until by some arrangement, or by many arrangements, they are made sharers in industrial capital; but they will benefit from these improvements, though in less measure, even as pure wage-labourers.
- choicer In the same speech was a still choicer morsel of eloquence about salt: "The Supreme Ruler of the Universe has done everything to supply his creatures with it; man, the fleeting shadow of an instant, invested with his little brief authority, has done much to deprive them of it."
63 words made from the letters CHARACER
3 letter words made from CHARACER:aar, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, car, cer, ear, ecc, era, err.
4 letter words made from CHARACER:aare, acer, ache, acre, arca, arch, area, care, cech, char, each, ehrc, hare, hear, hera, herr, race, raha, rahe, rare, rarh, rear, rhea.
5 letter words made from CHARACER:accra, achar, acher, ahrar, arach, arcae, areca, arrah, cacha, cache, cerra, chara, checa, chrar, craca, crace, crche, crear, ecaha, ecrha, harae, harer, harra, herra, raahe, racer, reach, rrhea.