What is the correct spelling for CHARKAS?
This word (Charkas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHARKAS
- charles How comes it that Charles is here?
- Charges Burke's bill had rectified some of the abuses, and had also pointed out the way to some other reforms which were gradually adopted; but still numbers of charges were left untouched, and there was scarcely any one subject which afforded more topics to unscrupulous demagogues than the amount of the Civil List, which the ignorant multitude were constantly assured that the King enjoyed to squander on his own pleasures, though, in fact, the greater part of it was expended in the service of the state, and was entirely free from his control. (An' Will's a true guid fallow's get, A name not envy spairges), That he intends to pay your debt, An' lessen a' your charges; – A Dream by Robert Burns
- Sharks Emus and aardvarks Gypsies and pint thieves Peddlers, Card Sharks All of us fortune tellers home in the forest – Square One by buck 65
- checks Yo, get your money right, ladies, let me sign your own checks But don't call me after midnight unless we havin' sex – B.O.T.S. Radio by Ludacris
- shirks So she cheats herself with fine phrases and shirks .
- chokes Cranky lanky he's a junkie, smoking dope until he chokes, risky frisky and drinkin whiskey dying young is just another hoax Funky Monkey (kumain ng saging) – Funky Monkey by francis magalona
- charts Hot rap singles on the charts now Got a baby, so I'm breakin' hearts now – Nobody Does It Better by nate dogg
- shakes When the spear in conflict shakes, And the strong lance shivering breaks. – Hymn of the Moravian Nuns of Bethlehem at the Consecration of Pulaski's Banner by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- charms I took an opportunity of asking Rais about the use and value of his charms . O, gie me the lass that has acres o' charms, O, gie me the lass wi' the weel-stockit farms. – A Lass Wi' A Tocher by Robert Burns
- chucks Fresh fit new chucks (new chucks) I swear i feel like a million bucks (million bucks) – I'm Good by wiz khalifa
- CHALKS It runs in great parallel lines wavering into vast hills and valleys, but preserving the parallel pattern; as if drawn boldly but accurately with gigantic chalks of green and grey and red and yellow.
- chicks While I floss in the awesomest whips and I toss in your chicks Your caution when your calling your six – Connected by Ja Rule
- chargers Near Harry stood Sam, the trumpeter, with a fox-horn to sound the charge, and four black vassals stood at the stable-door to lead the chargers forth.
- cheeks He was eager for Dil to go and get some red cheeks like Owen.
115 words made from the letters CHARKAS
3 letter words made from CHARKAS:aar, aas, aka, ara, arc, ark, ash, ask, car, ksh, ras, sac, sha.
5 letter words made from CHARKAS:achar, ackar, ahras, akash, akhar, arach, arack, araks, arash, asarh, ascra, ashar, askar, cakra, carks, chaas, chara, chsaa, crash, haack, hacks, harak, haras, harka, harks, kacar, kacha, kahrs, kahsr, karch, karsa, karsh, kasar, kasch, kasha, kasra, khara, khasa, khsaa, krach, krasa, racak, racas, racks, rasch, sacra, sakar, sakha, sakra, sarac, sarah, sarak, schar, shaak, shaar, shack, shark, skaar, skaha, skara.
4 letter words made from CHARKAS:akar, akha, arak, aras, arca, arch, arka, arks, arsk, asch, ashk, cark, cars, cash, cask, char, hack, haka, haks, hark, hkrc, kahr, kcra, khac, khar, khas, khrc, krah, rack, raha, rahk, raka, rakh, raks, rash, rask, saah, sack, sakr, scar, shak, skah.