What is the correct spelling for CHARKES?
This word (Charkes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHARKES
- charge And the charge was an ugly one. but someone left his finger prints and the guys were soon on charge but they only caught the muscle cause' the brains were still at large – Have You Seen Bruce Richard Reynolds by Alabama 3
- charger I never was so mounted in my life-" "A splendid charger , by Jove!"
- charles You will answer this letter for me, Charles ?...
- checkers Gora will have to work anyhow, and as for Mortimer- she glanced fondly at her manly young son, who was amiably playing checkers in the parlor with his sister, he is sure to make his fortune.
- shakers His whole dress was a long shirt coming down to his feet, supported by a broad leathern belt eight inches wide, which he used as a pocket, and a low, broad-brimmed hat, turned up all round, particularly at the sides, and not unlike the headgear of the Lebanon Shakers .
- shares They each had a look at Bohlmann's check, and then were asked how they would like their shares .
- Charges The charges against me are lies, all lies!"
- chafes And she chafes at restriction.
- shirks A girl may shirk her lessons in school and her classmates don't much care, but if she shirks the work she has undertaken to do for a society they will be very indignant.
- changes The words rang in Friedrich's ears over and over again, like the changes of bells.
- charms She had actually charms .
- charmers Caesar will be far better pleased with such a paragon of charmers as that sweet creature, than with all your old writs of citizenship and heavy purses.
- CHALKS It produces abundance of seeds, and is easily raised, but it requires good and tolerably dry soil; it will not thrive on stiff clays nor on dry sands or chalks.
- shirkers "I shall obey orders," was my reply, amid cheers of the much-relieved shirkers , and I bolted for the train.
- cakes If the cakes are scorched by too hot a fire, do not scrape off the burnt parts till they have grown cold.
- chargers The most highly prized animals came, perhaps, from Asia Minor; the nations of Mount Taurus, who had supplied chargers to Israel and Egypt five centuries earlier, now furnished war-horses to the squadrons of Nineveh.
182 words made from the letters CHARKES
3 letter words made from CHARKES:ace, aec, arc, are, ark, ash, ask, car, cer, ear, era, esr, kea, ksh, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sha.
4 letter words made from CHARKES:acer, ache, acre, aker, akre, arch, ares, arks, arse, arsk, asch, ashe, ashk, cake, care, cark, cars, case, cash, cask, ceka, char, cseh, each, eaks, eash, ecks, ehrc, erak, erck, hack, hake, haks, hare, hark, hear, heck, heka, hera, herk, hkrc, kahe, kahr, kcra, kech, kera, kesa, kesh, khac, khar, khas, kher, khrc, krah, kreh, race, rack, rahe, rahk, rake, rakh, raks, rase, rash, rask, reka, resh, rhea, sack, saek, sake, sakr, scar, sear, seha, sehr, shak, shek, skah, sker.
5 letter words made from CHARKES:acher, acker, acres, aesch, akech, akers, akher, asker, cakes, cares, carks, cerak, ceras, ceska, chase, cheka, chesa, crake, crash, creak, ecrha, hacek, hacke, hacks, hakes, hares, harke, harks, haske, hears, hecka, hecks, herck, hercs, hesar, kacer, kahrs, kahsr, karch, kareh, karsh, kasch, kaser, keach, keras, kerch, kersh, khare, khera, krach, krahe, krech, kresh, racks, rakes, rasch, raske, reach, reaks, recks, rekha, sacer, saher, sarek, scare, schar, schea, scher, scrae, seach, sehra, serch, shack, shaer, shake, share, shark, shear, sheck, sheka, skear, skech.