What is the correct spelling for CHCIK?
This word (Chcik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHCIK
- chalk Baculites anceps, Lower Chalk . Grace, she's got the walk Not on a ramp or on chalk – Grace by U2
- check For this magistracy gives more power to check than to act; and even if all the rest of the tribunes save one should assent to a measure, the power lies with him who does not consent or permit. And use a leaf to wipe up the crap stains, feck it I just keep saying the same exact saying, check it – Elevator by Eminem
- cheek It was as in a dreadful nightmare that he had heard on and on and on that monotonous throbbing of galloping hoofs upon the ground; had felt that last kiss that his father had given him upon his cheek . And in that sincere crystal seek But find no rose-bud in your cheek, – TO A GENTLEWOMAN, OBJECTING TO HIM HISGRAY HAIRS by Robert Herrick
- chic The last time, Chic had gone a little farther than usual.
- chick Then came Daniel, and Raymond, leaving Estelle with Mrs. Chick , departed at his brother's wish.
- chock "I reckon your head's level, stranger," said Bill approvingly; "for they're about chock full at the Springs' House."
- chuck "I suppose that means that Little Joe doesn't sleep in winter as Johnny Chuck does," said Peter.
- chunk I would sit on one chunk of wood and split another with my scout hatchet.
- sheik Having thus spoke, the Sheik bid him good night, and retired.
- checks Over the frock, on one of the shoulders, is carried the barracan or hayk, which is sometimes cotton, and white and blue-striped, or figured in checks , of Timbuctoo manufacture, but generally a plain woollen wrapper.
- chicks She thought all women were like the matron who came with a visitor up to the bare room, where we played without toys-the new, dirty, newly-bruised ones of us, and the old, clean, healing ones of us-and said, 'Here, chicks , is a lady who's come to see you.