What is the correct spelling for CHCKS?
This word (Chcks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHCKS
- checks He set his glass on the table thoughtfully; a tinge of colour had crept into his lean checks .
- chokes Sometimes the feeling comes over me, and I say to myself, 'You are young and want to enjoy life,' and then I try to be merry and sing, but every note chokes me and I collapse again.
- shocks Morny, who was less frightened, and who is, at least, a man of spirit, received all these shocks in his cabinet It is reported that at the first communication he said: 'Maupas is ill;' and to the question: 'What is to be done,' replied by the telegraph: 'Go to bed!
- chicks Others screamed in protest against the cruelty of the sea, for eggs and fluffy chicks do not surely represent legitimate tribute to Neptune.
- chocks In addition to using pitons, they picked up machine nuts from the side of railway tracks, climbed with them in their pockets, and used them as artificial chocks .
- cheeks His cheeks were quite flushed.
1 words made from the letters CHCKS
3 letter words made from CHCKS:ksh.