What is the correct spelling for CHEA?
This word (Chea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHEA
- cheap All this is not to be had for nothing, and it will be cheap in the end. Then again there's sweep If you want it cheap – A Little Priest by Unknown Author
- cheat I'll cheat the Bishop and all! Life is a liar yeah life is a cheat It'll lead you on and pull the ground from underneath your feet – Get It Right Next Time by gerry rafferty
- chef Chip had busied himself with the gathering of an immense quantity of dry wood, but fresh water must be brought from the well in the sandy beach, potatoes must be washed, peeled and sliced for frying; bacon must be sliced; eggs and butter brought from the "refrigerator," also,-something for everyone to do, in short, under Chef Billy's competent direction.
- chew They found Chew-chew and the children still watching from the cliff.
- rhea They had descended one sultry evening on the little inn at Kyle Rhea ferry, and while Tom and another of the party put their tackle together and began exploring the stream for a sea-trout for supper, the third strolled into the house to arrange for their entertainment.
- Che "Corpo del diavolo," cried the impatient man, "then I must first return to my friend, Che Seccatura!"