What is the correct spelling for CHEACK?
This word (Cheack) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEACK
- chalk "Yes, my dear," said Mr. Chalk . Pop two pills on stilts I walk Snort two lines that were filled with chalk – Purple Pills by D12
- cheap If you want to buy a good revolver, though, I'll sell one cheap , and take my pay when we meet in Blacktown. My path is so steep But my god joss is cheap – Ten Dollar Solo by Unknown Author
- cheat And Arvilly hearn him and snapped out, "I d'no as they're so very vile till traders and other civilized folks teach 'em to drink and cheat and tear round." Remember we used to hustle thinking life would cheat us Not knowing if we struggled life would treat us – Remember Them Days by Beanie Sigel
- check He was violently irritated at the check . Somebody breathin' down my neck While I'm tryin' to roll the bones I don't care I'll just float a check Cause I'm feelin' my gamblin' Jones – Avalon Hideaway by zz top
- checker Chubby Checker continued to be a superstar in Europe with television and records.
- cheek There was a cut on the cheek .
- cheeky They're more familiar, I admit that, but all this cheeky yelling back and forth isn't interesting-it's just tiresome!
- chic He had been so ignorant of such circles as to suppose they would have some use for him as a brilliant young author; and though he was outwearing this illusion, he still would not have liked a girl like Julia Macroyd, whose family, if not smart, was at least chic , to know that he had come to the house with a professional mistress of the revels, until Miss Shirley should have approved herself chic , too. The notion of such an employment as hers was in itself chic , but the girl was merely a paid part of the entertainment, as yet, and had not risen above the hireling status.
- chick He strode away and returned with Hopalong and Meeker, who hastily ate and drank and, filling their belts with cartridges and taking their own rifles from the pile Chick had brought, departed toward the cut with orders for Red to come in.
- checks He has been telling me to-night a long story of machinations against him in the club; the perspicacity with which he detected them, the odious repartees he made, the effective counter-checks he applied.