What is the correct spelling for CHEAKERS?
This word (Cheakers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEAKERS
- checker Moves on the checker board of business are made quickly.
- checkers "Vosh," said Corry, "Port can beat you at checkers .
- shakers I was telling you about my idea of the scientist who married-no, no, it wasn't that, it was my story of the materialist doctor whom circumstances compelled to accept a position in the Community of Shakers , and how the contrast produced an effect upon his mind of-of-you remember, perhaps?
- checks Lucky I noticed you, if you happen to be in no particular hurry to hand in your checks ."
- chokes He will poke his big head into a wire noose as foolishly as any rabbit, and then he will fight savagely with the pole at the other end of the noose until he chokes himself.
- cheers A chorus of ringing cheers had answered that, but here, also, there were men of experience ready to question the entire accuracy of such tremendous war news.
- shakes You've not only been gloomy and morbid all your life, you've been selfish as well-always thinking of yourself and the books you were going to write, and then when they did come they weren't such great shakes .
- beakers And once before his tear-dimmed eyes, All in the haunted gloaming, He saw two ghostly figures rise And quaff the beakers foaming; He heard two spirit voices call: "Fiducit, jovial brother!"
- cheaters Cheaters of the public, on false pretences, he was pleased to term "moderate Whigs;" bullying demanders of your purse were "high Tories;" and thieving in gangs was "the effect of the spirit of party."
- chewers "Those people are the gum chewers ," replied their guide.
- chokers A great discussion took place as to chokers .
- chargers Their richly caparisoned chargers , their waving plumes, their wild battle-cries, and their marvellous skill with carbine and sword, lent picturesqueness and terror to the charge.
- cheeks Tears rolled down Peggy's cheeks .
278 words made from the letters CHEAKERS
3 letter words made from CHEAKERS:ace, aec, arc, are, ark, ash, ask, car, cer, ear, eec, era, ese, esr, kea, ksh, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, see, sha.
4 letter words made from CHEAKERS:acer, ache, acre, akee, aker, akre, arch, ares, arks, arse, arsk, asch, ashe, ashk, cake, care, cark, cars, case, cash, cask, ceka, cere, char, cree, cseh, each, eaks, ease, eash, ecer, ecke, ecks, eeas, eech, ehrc, ehre, eker, ekes, erak, erce, erck, erse, esek, eske, hack, hake, haks, hare, hark, hear, heck, heek, heka, heke, hera, here, herk, hkrc, kahe, kahr, kcra, kech, kera, kere, kesa, kesh, khac, khar, khas, kher, khrc, krah, kree, kreh, race, rack, rahe, rahk, rake, rakh, raks, rase, rash, rask, rece, reek, rehe, reka, reke, resh, rhea, rhee, sack, saek, sake, sakr, scar, scee, sear, seek, seer, seha, sehr, sere, shak, shek, skah, sker, sree.
5 letter words made from CHEAKERS:acher, ackee, acker, acree, acres, aesch, akech, akees, akers, akher, arcee, aseek, asker, caere, cakes, cares, carks, cease, cerae, cerak, ceras, ceres, ceska, ceske, chase, cheek, cheer, chees, cheka, cheke, chesa, crake, crash, creak, creek, csere, eaker, eakes, easer, eches, ecker, eckes, ecrha, eesah, erase, erech, esche, esera, esher, hacek, hacke, hacks, haese, hakes, hares, harke, harks, haske, heare, hears, hecka, hecke, hecks, heers, herck, hercs, herek, heres, hesar, kacer, kahrs, kahsr, karch, kareh, karsh, kasch, kaser, keach, keher, kehre, keras, kerce, kerch, keres, kersh, keser, khare, kheer, khera, krach, krahe, krech, kresh, racks, raese, rakes, rasch, raske, reach, reaks, reces, reche, recke, recks, reech, reeck, reeks, reesh, reesk, rekes, rekha, reske, rhees, sacer, saher, saree, sarek, scare, schar, schea, scher, scrae, scree, seach, seaer, seare, seekh, seher, sehra, seker, serch, shack, shaer, shake, share, shark, shear, sheck, sheek, sheer, sheka, shree, skear, skech, skeer.