What is the correct spelling for CHEAKY?
This word (Cheaky) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEAKY
- chalky "There are worse things in this world than rats," said his cousin, looking round at the little square cave excavated months before by the Germans in the chalky soil, and seating himself on one of the two cots.
- chary Chary of weight, the hunters had carried no wood, and the buffalo chips they used for fuel were lumps of ice.
- cheap "No, I got it very cheap . But folks think that you're cheap 'Cause you're known by the company you keep – The Company You Keep by Dolly Parton
- cheat But our captain has tried to cheat them so often that they're beginnin' not to like us overmuch now. It's just that every time you cheat You bring me closer to defeat – Japanese Gum by Her Space Holiday
- check The young Hardys could stand it no longer, but went off into a scream of laughter, which even the surprised and offended looks of the ignorant and simple minded, but shrewd, Yankee could not check . I'm accustomed to working on "spec" I always pick up the check – Funny by Unknown Author
- checker The boys would take them off of this dumbwaiter and carry them over on to a little table near the checker stand.
- cheek She then went to kiss her, but gave her cheek , instead of her lips.
- cheeky It was an age when cheeky "prophets" were shouting from every bush a New philosophy which amounted to this: that civilized society must be made accommodating to self-indulgent people.
- chevy The poet says that when the legs of one of the heroes of "The Chevy Chase" were smitten off, "he fought upon their stumps!"
- chewy As suggested by its name, red tortoise cakes are traditionally red in color and has a sticky chewy texture when eaten.
- chick At the other end of the line Chick Travers and George Cross did as well as they could with their Colts, but found their efforts unavailing.
- chock Bergman directed an episode of the Swedish horror series Chock , with Ernst-Hugo Järegård.
- choke And all at once he felt he hated Aissa with an immense hatred that seemed to choke him.
- chuck "Wait till I chuck some of this truck in," grumbled Giles.
- chunky Another memory is of a childhood trip to New Bedford and a long walk for hours by the water front, out on green and rotting piers where chunky , square-rigged whalers, green and rotting, too, were moored alongside.
- creaky The chair was hard and mean and creaky .
- leaky "A rather leaky promise.
- peaky Grace Burgess, character in Peaky Blinders (TV series) Grace Burgess, character in The Lusty Men
- shake "Shake hands on it, Edwards.
- shaky It is never too shaky for "Noughts and Crosses."
- sheik Finally the sheik furnishes me with an escort, and I return to Gondar.
- Shaka Buddha, a manga series that ran from 1972 to 1983 by Osamu TezukaSiddhartha novel by Hermann Hesse, written in German in 1922Lord of Light, a novel by Roger Zelazny depicts a man in a far future Earth Colony who takes on the name and teachings of the Budd
- checks Here are the checks for them.
- cheeks It seemed to him that his cheeks looked pale, and his eyes dull.
50 words made from the letters CHEAKY
3 letter words made from CHEAKY:ace, aec, cay, hay, kea, key, yak, yea.
4 letter words made from CHEAKY:ache, achy, akey, cake, caky, ceka, chay, chey, chye, each, eyak, eyck, hack, hake, hayk, heck, heka, heya, kahe, keay, kech, keya, khac, yach, yack, yake, yeah, yech, yeck.
5 letter words made from CHEAKY:achey, ackey, akech, cakey, cheka, hacek, hacke, hacky, hayek, hecka, keach, keyah, yeach.