What is the correct spelling for CHECCER?
This word (Checcer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECCER
- chaucer When we read Chaucer , or Shakspeare, or Dr. Johnson, we understand him to mean just what his words commonly meant at the time he wrote, unless such meaning is repelled or qualified by the context, in which case we adopt this new or qualified meaning.
- checker How those checker -paned windows bring back the picture of that village green!
- checkers Half a dozen times a week he would drop in to execute some little commission for the ladies, or, if Captain Cooper was at home, to smoke a pipe of tobacco with him, to sip a dram of his famous old Jamaica rum, or to play a rubber of checkers of an evening.
- checks All checks will have to go through me, of course, but ...
- choicer She makes her own dress, and wears it with an air which may in time transfer itself to something choicer ; and this quality is in no whit affected by the the cheapness of the material.