What is the correct spelling for CHECIK?
This word (Checik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECIK
- check Mrs. Lee, with much earnestness of manner, still pressed her question: "Surely something can be done to check corruption. Dependability, made me a nervous wreck Accountability, I live from check to check – Moto Psycho by megadeth
- checker Ernest Evans, known as Chubby Checker was born in Spring Gully, South Carolina.
- cheek She did not wait, but reached up and kissed him on the cheek .
- chic She took the photograph from its envelope: it showed her at full-length, standing, in her ball-dress; a photograph taken with a great deal of artistry and chic , but too young, too much touched up, with a little too much pose about the hair, the fan, the train.
- chick Pete, Skinny, Chick -you get settled out on th' east end, where me an' Frenchy will join you.
- chock ↑ "Death Valleys Borax Museum: chock full of minerals!
- checks I won't trouble you with the sordid details, but it has been one of those severe checks one sometimes experiences, when a mirror is held up to one's character, and one sees an ugly sight.
- chicks The Child watched them with fascinated eyes, not understanding how things so tiny and so frail as these chicks could be so amazingly quick and strong in their movements.
- cheeks Her cheeks burned at the thought.