What is the correct spelling for CHECING?
This word (Checing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECING
- chafing Did you buy back the chafing -dish?"
- cheating Over against this should be put the remark of Alexander Hamilton: that the new Constitution encountered the "opposition of all men much in debt, who will not wish to see a government established, one object of which is to restrain the means of cheating creditors." About the lyin' and the cheatin' I'm so tired of hearing I'm so tired of hearing, I'm so tired of hearing About the shoutin' and the shootin' – I'd Rather Have Fun by Walter Egan
- cheering I didn't feel like laughing or cheering or anything else; I just took it as it came.
- chewing Well, here's good luck to you with your Indian millions, and don't forget that in your poorest days I used to lend you chewing gum," and at this Tavia threw her arms around Dorothy in a warm embrace, as if striving to hold to her heart and keep in her life the same old darling Dorothy-in spite of the new circumstances.
- chiding Hark to her silver chiding ; it is better than my best hound's bay!
- choking For this reason, choking occurs when the animal is eating dry feed.
- Chancing I gazed at her with interest, having heard much of her beauty and of the strange manner in which M. de Rosny, being enamoured of two young ladies, and chancing upon both while lodging in different apartments at an inn, had decided which he should visit and make his wife.
- Chasing "It's somewhat out of the ordinary common run for a feller to be a deteckative and the criminal murderer he's chasing both at once," said P. Gubb doubtfully.
- Checking He took it, and drew it toward his lips, but checking himself, he only pressed it, while in a mournful voice he added, "in your prayer, sometimes remember the most desolate of men!"
- Chiming "You can-" He was interrupted by the chiming of the phone.
- cheeping In the growing dusk, faint rustlings began to run to and fro among the fallen leaves; from time to time a faint chirping or cheeping noise would fall upon my ear; and from time to time I thought I could see the movement of something swift and indistinct between the chestnuts.
61 words made from the letters CHECING
4 letter words made from CHECING:cech, chic, chie, chig, chin, cing, egin, eich, engh, engi, enic, geci, gehn, ghen, gien, gihe, gihn, hice, hing, inch, inec, inge, inhg, nghe, nice, nieh, nige, nigh.
5 letter words made from CHECING:cecin, cenci, chein, chien, chine, cinch, ecchi, ehing, gehin, genic, ginch, henig, hieng, hinge, nccih, necci, neigh, niche.
3 letter words made from CHECING:chi, ecc, ecg, gen, gin, hcg, hen, hie, hin, icc, ice, ige, inh, nec, nig.