What is the correct spelling for CHECINK?
This word (Checink) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECINK
- chang The Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute (VCCRI) is an independent, not-for-profit research facility focused on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease, based in Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia.
- chinook The language was of English invention; it took its name from the Chinook tribes, and became common in the Northwest.
- chisinau Apostolic Administration of Moldova (Moldavia; now diocese of Chisinau ) Apostolic Administration of Northern European Russia Apostolic Administration of Novosibirsk (Russia) Apostolic administration of Schwerin (partitioned Germany, merged into Hamburg archbishopric) Apostolic Administration of Southern European Russia Apostolic Administration of Trnava (Slovakia; promoted Archdiocese, lost Metropolitan status when restored after merger into Bratislava) Apostolic Administration of Tütz (then Germany, see moved to Schneidemühl (now Piła), elevated to Territorial Prelature, dissolved, now in Poland) Apostolic Administration of Upper Silesia (Poland; now Archdiocese of Katowice) Apostolic Administration of Western Siberia (Russia) Apostolic Administration of West Vlaanderen (West Flanders province in Belgium; promoted diocese and renamed Brugge (Bruges) after its see) Apostolic Administration of Yugoslav Bačka (Serbia; now Diocese of Subotica) Apostolic Administration of Yugoslav Banat (Serbia; now Diocese of Zrenjanin)
- chosen The school which Madame Cornelis had chosen was at Harwich, and we went there after dinner.
- chronic Chronic rheumatism had recently compelled him to retire from the service.
- chunk Something must have broken in the machine and missed out a chunk .
- chunky "Be careful," Chunky whispered.
- shank "Of course I can swim," returned Shank ; "that is to say, a little; but I feel sure that I'll be a splendid swimmer some day."
- shrink To shrink from going home past Mrs. Streeter's and the minister's and the Enemy's!
- sink But it was what they could rise to, not what they could sink to, that made them great.
- Chasing Vigorously he struggled, and would perhaps have thrown off both, had not the man he had been chasing turned and run to aid the others.
- Choosing And what with winter not so far ahead, and what with experience of former fighting against the British army, the choosing was none so difficult.
- Chung ) High School (Cluster School of Excellence) (simplified Chinese: 北海锺灵中学 (卓越学校); traditional Chinese: 北海鍾靈中學 (卓越學校); Malay: Sekolah Menengah Jenis Kebangsaan Chung Ling Butterworth (Sekolah Kluster Kecemerlangan)) is a secondary school in Malaysia, locate
73 words made from the letters CHECINK
4 letter words made from CHECINK:cech, chic, chie, chin, eich, ekin, enck, enic, enik, enki, heck, hice, hick, hike, icke, iken, inch, inec, kech, kehn, kein, khen, khin, kihn, kine, kinh, knie, neck, nice, nick, nieh, nihk, nikc, nike.
5 letter words made from CHECINK:cecin, cenci, check, cheik, chein, chick, chien, chine, chink, cicek, cinch, ecchi, encik, heick, henck, hinck, khien, khine, kiehn, kinch, nccih, necci, nhiek, niche, nicke.
3 letter words made from CHECINK:chi, ecc, hen, hie, hin, icc, ice, ike, inh, ink, ken, khi, kin, nec.