What is the correct spelling for CHECKEED?
This word (Checkeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECKEED
- checked He stopped short, and thrust his hands into the pockets of his checked trousers.
- checker "I say," cried Harry, "what will you give me for a checker right now?"
- checkered Here waving groves a checkered scene display, And part admit and part exclude the day, As some coy nymph her lover's warm address Not quite indulges, nor can quite repress.
- cheeked He had a thin, high-cheeked face, with a vertical wrinkle between his eyes, and a clipped blond mustache.
- chickweed For it would be interesting to know whether this sort of thing is done purposely, like glass beads for Africa, or whether it is the gift of heaven, natural and unconscious, like chickweed .