What is the correct spelling for CHECKFOR?
This word (Checkfor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECKFOR
- check Val bit her lips, as soon as she had spoken, to check their quivering.
- checked In France I once remarked at some distance the same kind of checked stuff.
- checker We have never had such a time at our house with checker -boards and dominoes, and blind-man's-buff, and the piano, as this winter.
- checkers Deprived of the friendly shelter of a house, guests wander forlornly about; but a graceful and ready hostess will soon suggest that a croquet or lawn-tennis party be formed, or that a contest at archery be entered upon, or that even a card-party is in order, or that a game of checkers can be played under the trees.
- checkout "Funny thing was," Gino went on, "the same week that Cree was meeting everybody, Vassar degree and all that, she was on display at the checkout counter in the Grand Union-on the cover of Modern Detective."
- checkup I think I need a checkup ."
- cheek "And these," she said, "upon your cheek , and neck, and forehead.
- chef At these words the lieutenant jumped down and asked for the medicin-chef.
- chekhov You can find poetry in various scenes of the great body of prose dramatists that have grown up in Europe since Ibsen, in Hauptmann, in Synge, in Chekhov , in Jacinto Benavente, in dialogues where an idea is fought for or an emotion displayed.
- chick Sleep, sleep, my little chick en, Sleep, oh, sleep, my chick !
- chock "The bloomin' sail got chock full of wind.
- chuck Look here, Clare, I'll chuck this engagement.
- Checking We had, however, several ways of checking this important phenomena, which will be introduced later.
- checks Frost sometimes comes and checks their gaiety.
- cheekier Doris was rather fond, you see, of cheeking the French mistress, and asking her silly questions to make the other girls laugh; and since she had had her hair bobbed the week before, she was even cheekier than usual.
124 words made from the letters CHECKFOR
4 letter words made from CHECKFOR:cech, cefr, cero, chef, choc, choe, coch, cock, coke, core, cork, echo, ehrc, ekco, ekho, eohr, erck, eroh, fehr, feoh, ferk, fker, fock, fore, fork, frce, freo, froh, heck, herk, hero, hkfc, hkrc, hock, hoef, hoek, hoer, hoke, hore, hork, kcrc, kech, kfro, kher, khor, khrc, koch, kohr, kore, kreh, kroh, oche, ofce, ofek, okeh, reho, reko, rock, rofe, rohe, rokh.
3 letter words made from CHECKFOR:ceo, cer, cfc, cro, ecc, ecf, ehf, fch, foe, for, hoe, kor, ore, ref, rho, roc, roe.
5 letter words made from CHECKFOR:ceroc, check, cheok, chock, choke, chore, chork, coche, cocke, cofer, corfe, corke, crche, creko, croce, crock, croke, ehrco, ferch, ferko, fhore, focke, force, forke, frech, froch, frock, hecco, herck, hocke, hoeck, hofer, kerch, keroh, koech, kofer, korce, krech, ocher, ochre, ocker, ofher, oreck, recco, rocke, roeck.