What is the correct spelling for CHECKR?
This word (Checkr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECKR
- check And that Monk did check his soldiers highly for what they did yesterday. Depressions in your neck He's just keeping you in check – Hunters Map by Fionn Regan
- checked He considered her, started to speak, checked himself, and swung around to the desk again.
- checker That little play on words ("chubby" describing a degree of fatness and "checkers" being, like "dominoes", a game) got an instant laugh, and stuck: from then on, Evans would use the name "Chubby Checker ".
- checkers About a mile or so beyond the ruins of Sandown Castle there is an old inn, called the "Checkers of the Hope," or "The Checkers ," named after, it is said, and corrupted from, "Chaucer's Inn" at Canterbury.
- checks We've bin watchin' you and your doin's, lyin' low and sayin' nothin', till we concluded that it was about time you handed in your checks and left the board.