What is the correct spelling for CHECKU?
This word (Checku) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECKU
- check It's just a check .
- checked For half an hour they compared and checked off items, and he found her accounts accurate to a penny.
- checker That checker game can wait.
- checkout He blinked and joined a checkout line.
- checkup They come back once a week for a repair checkup .
- cheek Indignation had turned to crimson the pink which enthusiasm had brought to her cheek .
- cheeky The dear sense of guilt first, and then the still dearer British soldiers, all ready with some cheery, cheeky remark as they sat in carts under the wet trees.
- cheque We went to the bank to change a cheque into something suitable for travel.
- chic He is the very type of chic .
- chick Nor duck nor chick !
- choc Do have a choc .
- chock "No." "May I tell Aunt Sophy about the bandbox chock -full of funny things pushed under the bed?"
- choke I wondered that the lie did not choke me.
- chuck Throw down your pole, chuck out your bait, An' say your fishin's through?
- heck "Well, it wasn't the music, sure as heck ," he told his critic now.
- shack He kept the train between him and the shack behind you, and started out over the prairie as fast as he could.
- sheik You can't touch me on that count, but I can touch you, for I know you ain't the major's nephew-no more than the Sheik of Umpooba.
- shock It was a turrible shock .
- shuck After this, they all shuck hands, an went away.
- checks He writes the checks , so he has a certain amount of influence around here.
- chucks "I guess," he said, "that they are stone-chucks."
- chicks When she returns she feeds the chicks , like a mother dove, by putting her bill in their throats and giving each his portion, going and coming until they are satisfied, when she leaves them in hiding again and feeds for herself during the rest of the night.
- chocks Grimball saw this too, and in response to his rapid order, the 'Maid's' engines stopped, and four stalwart fellows ran to the dinghy which lay in chocks on her deck.
- cheeks They held fast to each other; her tears, too, ran down her cheeks ; and were both quite silent.