What is the correct spelling for CHECN?
This word (Checn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECN
- chain Make a chain ov them an' let it go all th' way aroun' th' body, they'll look purty that way, don't ye think so?
- check All I can do is check with Rafe.
- cheek Bobby fell asleep in Mary Ballard's arms as they drove back, and a bright tear fell from her wide-open, far-seeing eyes down on his baby cheek .
- chic He must always be too good an Austrian to be reconciled to what is called chic in Paris.
- chicane If he did not, and his other wife wished to be free, surely in the chicane of the law-courts there must be some shuffle that could be for once made useful to a good end.
- chick It's lonely at times without chick or child.
- chicken The Martins are nursing and comforting and chicken -brothing me to my heart's content, and La Henderson, herself an invalid, with a terrible broken arm, comes and reads to me from time to time.
- chin I found him crouched on a sea-chest, his knees up to his chin , and his gaze fixed on the doorway, with a frightened stare.
- choc 1. stand thus:- 1. N' yth alionim valionuth sicorath jismacon sith 2. Chy-mlachai jythmu mitslia mittebariim ischi 3. Liphorcaneth yth beni ith jad adi ubinuthai 4. Birua rob syllohom alonim ubymisyrtohom 5. Bythrym moth ymoth othi helech Antidamarchon 6. Ys sideli: brim tyfel yth chili schontem liphul 7. Uth bin imys dibur thim nocuth nu' Agorastocles 8. Ythem aneti hy chyr saely choc , sith naso.
- chock The bandbox chock -full of those vulgar presents had been pushed into the back part of a dark cupboard which stood in the little girl's room.
- chuck Let's chuck it and go.
- churn If the butter would not churn , she would sing instead of scolding as the other maids did, and presently the butter would come, and such butter as it was too!
- sheen A heroic age, happily for society, cannot last long; it has about it while it does last a sheen of passing and pathetic splendour, such as that which lights up the figure of Achilles, but it is bound to fade and pass.
- Checking I had no means of checking them.
- Shewn At our parting, he professed greate love unto mee for the kinde usage I had shewn him, and that I would find the effects of it upon his delivery, which hee hoped would be shortly.
- Chen 85. Mr. Hartland points out to me that this tale, being a Marchen, does not afford quite such good evidence of belief as actually or recently existing as a saga.
- Chechen In 2010, Georgia established a visa-free regime for residents of the North Caucasus living within its borders, much to the gratitude of the Chechen diaspora in Georgia.
- Chan But we will chan ..."
- Chicano In 2000, a killing of a 17-year-old Chicano outside of Hoover High School by Armenian gang youth sparked dialogue to find ways to help stop violence between these groups.
- checks This reading checks with the lab's.
- Chicana Nao Bustamante is a Chicana multimedia and performance artist, from the San Joaquin Valley in California.