What is the correct spelling for CHECNCE?
This word (Checnce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECNCE
- cancer Cancer is not a frequent tumor of cows.
- chance What sort of a chance have I?
- chancy Yet, there's an island where the men keep fit- St Kilda's, a stark fastness of high crag: They must keep fit or famish: their main food The Solan goose; and it's a chancy job To swing down a sheer face of slippery granite And drop a noose over the sentinel bird Ere he can squawk to rouse the sleeping flock.
- checkers I know you have a sneaking desire to teach him checkers .
- chicane 17. Trickery, cunning, chicane , fraud.
- chicken I'm fond of chicken -when it is chicken .
- chinese The question also arises why the Six Companies are engaged in transhipping Chinese labour from China to America?
- cornice They came to the big square house with the cornice which Cynthia had seen the day before, and walked across the lawn through the open door.
- sconce A torch spluttered suddenly in its sconce , and the fierce hissing of the fire-like some monster licking its chops over a bloody meal-were the only sounds that disturbed the stillness that ensued.
- Checking He could not bear to remain in ignorance of the fate of a Master whom he really and truly loved; so, checking his flight, when he saw the procession move off he followed it at a safe distance.
- Chauncey Colonial Free Lance, A. By Chauncey C. Hotchkiss.
- checks We have all been raised to put so much dependence on Uncle Sam, that if the old gentleman really did pass in his checks we should only think he was lying low for a new deal.
- changes There have been great changes since I left England.
- chunks Men as well as women had perforated ears, and in the opening, chunks of wood or bone so big that the expanded lobes reached the shoulders.
- chinks Leaving the boy in charge of her, he and Jacob then carried the man they had rescued, and who was still insensible, towards Mad Sal's hut, which could just be distinguished on the side of the ravine by the glare of light coming through the chinks in the window and door.
- CHINS With the girls, it's their chins and the way they do their hair; but with the men it's more mysterious.
- CHOCS Very pretty attention of yours, Ross, I must say, bringing out chocs for me when I like 'em.
- chines Through Nature the town receives its unique group of Chines , which alone set it apart from other watering-places; its invigorating sea-breezes, and its woods of fir and pine clustering upon slopes of emerald green, and doing the town excellent service by giving warmth and colour to the landscape when winter has stripped the oak and the elm of their glowing robes.
- chickens It will not do to set it near the chickens ; no inducement will be great enough to bring him within yards of it.