What is the correct spelling for CHECOV?
This word (Checov) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECOV
- check Sir Patrick met that check with characteristic readiness. karats on my ear lobes check Bbs is on my wrist karats on my neck While you slide in in that little bity o6 vet – You can't shine like me by Lil' Romeo
- checker In 1962, under the Columbia record label, Chubby Checker released his version of "Bristol Stomp" on his album Dont Knock the Twist.
- checkout CNN Checkout Channel was first announced in September 1990 as a joint venture between the marketing firm ActMedia, who provided a startup cost of nearly $70 million, and CNN, who provided content for the service.
- cheek Nasha paused, rubbing her cheek .
- chef Do me the favour to look at this," She then presented me with a tiny pamphlet, whose price, she informed me, was twenty-five cents, which I readily paid to become the possessor of this chef d'oeuvre.
- chekhov All his life Chekhov lived on his own soul; he was always himself, inwardly free, and he never troubled about what some people expected and others-coarser people-demanded of Anton Chekhov .
- chevy When her evening lessons were concluded, the little flock would gather round her knees, by the red firelight, to hear her sing in her melodious voice, the ballads of "Chevy Chase," and "Lord Thomas and Fair Ellen," or tell the story of "Hans in Luck," or the less practical fairy tale of the White Cat.
- chic There were the women from the millionaire colonies of the East, chic , sleek, and composed.
- chick Chick leaped up and fired twice at one of the marksmen, and missed.
- checks Your checks if you please, gentlemen.