What is the correct spelling for CHECP?
This word (Checp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECP
- chap Ain't you the chap as killed the dog over ter Raymond's place?
- cheap He succeeded where three other men had failed, and what is really wonderful, he did it on the cheap .
- check I'll check on it and give you an answer in the morning.
- checkup Okay, this afternoon I had a heavy-duty heart checkup .
- cheek Then he kissed her warm, flushed cheek .
- cheep You give me your word you wouldn't cheep about my forgettin' an' runnin' in here.
- chic It was now more than two years old, but so perfectly cut and finished that it could rival any of the most chic creations of the spring.
- chick When he sees G. come through the compound, he bounds to my room, holds up the chick and announcing "Mees come," retires, stiff with pride at his knowledge of the language.
- chip Well, we'll leave him to it, and when his money runs out we'll chip in.
- chirp How could I share her paltry joys and sorrows, chirp with delight as a sparrow might chirp hopping about in the grass?
- choc She nodded at her father, who suddenly smiled in the way that made every child love him, and, fishing in his pocket drew out a square white box-at sight of which the baby said delightedly, "Choc!"
- chock "Why, it's chock -full of wild beasts," he said.
- chop But he can chop what wood she'll need, and go to town for her once in a while, and make sure she's all right.
- chuck Yes-it hasn't been altogether cheerful-and his getting the chuck like that set me thinking.
- sheep The creature was after sheep .
- checks This envelope, which is green, contains your railroad tickets; this blue one, your steamer tickets; the white one, the checks for your baggage.
- cheapo La Sound got no farther than the town of Cheapo , and was driven back.