What is the correct spelling for CHECS?
This word (Checs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECS
- check But here is the check , Lord Rockminster; and nothing would do him but that I must give it into your own hands.
- chess He's great at chess , an' we used to play it most every night.
- checks And still he could not meet Molly's eyes; still, in spite of checks and set-backs, the doubt grew.
- chucks We ain't like Germans, as chucks away a thousand pound torpedo on a pore little fishing smack.
- CHOCS He just dropped those chocs.
- chicks Raise Ducks and Chicks .
- chocks Down it went, carrying out the line at a rate that caused the chocks through which it passed to smoke.
- chefs It is not to be supposed that the most expensive English restaurants fail to engage the most expensive French chefs ; they are engaged, but they soon fall below the mark because there is no one to keep them up to it.
- cheeks Mrs. Kingdom turned and regarded her, and the red stole back to her cheeks again.